Mon27Jun2022Wed29Jun2022The 2022 Summit covers small molecules and biologics, new technologies, concepts and case studies in areas such as:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
- The potential of nanotechnology for better deliverability
- The latest controlled released technologies
- Improving patient compliance by harnessing data and the latest smart device technology
- Optimising formulations for continuous manufacturing
- Overcoming the blood brain barrier and challenges in oral delivery of biologics
- Reformulation and biosimilars
The conference theme this year is “Advanced Delivery Science”, which reflects their focus on cutting-edge research and innovation across our strong discipline that will keep you up-to-date with new science and inspire new ideas. Most importantly, this event will offer you the ability to meet in-person for the first time since 2019, to network, form friendships among your peers and foster new collaborations.
The Next Generation Lipid-Based Nanoparticles Delivery Summit is your definitive industry-led meeting to design and engineer 2nd generation of lipid nanoparticles for emerging payloads beyond RNA into clinic. Join Intellia Therapeutics, Entos Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, and other scientific trailblazers as they navigate the next generation of lipid-based nanoparticles for targeted delivery to expedite innovative treatments for unmet patient needs.